Location: London, N3
This amazing 1930’s glam property provides an authentic step back in time with its original fixtures and fittings. The interior is filled with patterned wallpapers and coloured carpets distinctive of it’s time.
There is a large open plan sitting and dining room with a bay window to the front and French doors to the rear. A green and pink marble fireplace is the focal point of the sitting room, the walls are covered in a striped wallpaper and the carpet is orange. Decorative columns separate the dining area.
The kitchen and breakfast area is a classic design with wood cabinetry and laminate work surfaces.
The wonderful original pink bathroom suite on the first floor is a huge draw for this property and is a perfect backdrop for any kind of photographic or film shoot.
- Unique Shoot Location (light ship) – Part Two
- Unique Shoot Location (hotel) – Part Three
- Five Great Location Options for Scandi Vibes
- Beyond the Obvious: 5 Unusual Shoot Locations in London
- How To Find a Shoot Location