The Averard Hotel
Location: London, W2
This truly amazing palatial Grade II listed building was built in 1925. It was originally two homes before being turned into a luxurious hotel, and later falling into disrepair.
The property is made up of two adjoining white stucco fronted 7 storey buildings, stretching to 25,000sq ft.
The Averard Hotel boasts floor to ceiling arched windows, intricate plasterwork, impressive staircases and oozes the perfect faded grandeur look.
The property provides an unrivalled interior in London for any kind of photographic or film shoot, and is only available for a limited time, so make sure you get in soon – before it’s too late!
- Unique Shoot Location (1930’s Glam) – Part One
- Unique Shoot Location (light ship) – Part Two
- Five Great Location Options for Scandi Vibes
- Five Kitchen Islands for Your Next Product Shoot
- How To Find a Shoot Location