Set in 5 acres this beautiful country property originally dates back to 1700 and has since had substantial additions in 1820 and further modernisation over recent years.
The attractive stone facade has typical Georgian symmetry fronted by a large pond with fountain and is approached through black iron gates and a sweeping gravel driveway.
The entrance opens to two sitting rooms, one on each side of the hall. With dual aspect sash windows, both rooms are very light and have high ceilings, contemporary open fires and neutral decor.
The large kitchen is modern and light and opens through to the dining room.
There are 7 bedrooms in total and 3 bathrooms.
Outside the well maintained walled garden stretches to around 1 acre, and the rest of the grounds are made up of paddocks, one of which has a summer house and hot tub.
There is an additional coach house at the end of the driveway housing 3 original stables and has a large room upstairs which runs the length of the building.
Nearest Rail: Chippenham or Pewsey
Parking: Ample off street parking