A sprawling location estate in Canterbury with so much to offer. Briefly comprising:
- A traditional farmyard with historic Kentish barns and an impressive gothic Oast house.
- The Steam Museum collection of traction engines and agricultural and industrial heritage.
- A Victorian carousel and large collection of fairground organs.
- A secluded Saxon country church.
- Nearly 600 acres of countryside including a wetland nature reserve.
- 3 very large secluded lakes covering nearly 300 acres.
- 3 miles of quiet river.
- A stud farm with performance horses, brood mares and foals.
- A working farm with sheep & cattle, plus ducks, swans, peacocks and guinea fowl, and much more.
Also on offer is a vintage steam tug and other boats kept nearby at Ramsgate Harbour.
Nearest Rail: Sandwich - 19 minutes drive.
Parking: On site parking for multiple vehicles.