A four bedroom semi-detached Edwardian location house built in 1910.
This quirky location house is packed with individual character boasting original stained glass, feature cast iron fireplaces, serving hatch leading from the kitchen into the dining room, original split levels with steps in and out of rooms. The anaglypta wallpaper below the dado all around the house is original, and mosaic hallway floor all original too, as is the cornicing and architrave.
Decorated in a vintage eclectic style with bold dark glossy woodwork, patterned vintage wallpapers, crackle glaze tiles - a textural feast. The kitchen has steel Crittal patio double doors leading out onto a herringbone brick patio area, and the original stained glass French doors in the dining room lead to a seating area outside under a pergola.
Large south east facing garden, with a large garden office at the back. This building has two rooms connected with reclaimed Edwardian timber doors (original stained glass) and a white tiled shower room. The side passage is sloped all the way to the garden, with an outside tap. There's a kids tree house and electric plug sockets outside in three parts of the garden- one double plug at seating area at end of the garden, and another double plug socket on fence on other side.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms; two have original fireplaces, and one is being used as an office. The house bathroom is Art Deco in style with pale blue and black tiles and freestanding bath.
Nearest Rail: Palmers Green (British Rail) is 8 min walk / Wood Green (Piccadilly line), 25 min walk.
Parking: One space in the driveway - free on street parking.