Built on the site of an earlier building, the Master Shipwrights location house is a beautiful, historic, Grade II listed property constructed in 1708 and remodelled circa 1804 in the Georgian style.
The interiors are being slowly and sympathetically reinstated however appear largely untouched.
There are two large rooms to the river facing elevation of the property (north), one at ground floor and the second at first floor level. Both rooms feature tall sash windows, exposed wood floors and peeling walls with exposed brickwork in some areas. The third and largest reception room faces East.
There are many different areas for shooting both within the property, and around the gardens, and outbuilding. Each space offering a wonderfully romantic backdrop with a strong sense of faded grandeur.
Nearest Rail: Deptford - 9 minutes walk.
Parking: Parking on site for a number of vehicles.