Designed in 1965 by Mason and Richards and Partners architects, this outstanding example of a mid-century masterpiece is now available to hire as a film and photography location.
The location property is 7,000sq ft in total. Below is a list of some of the main features:
- 35 rooms in total
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout the property in MCM style with aluminium awning windows
- 2 Garages and large drive with space for 6 cars.
- 4x10m Pool with gold leaf tiles (currently unfilled) with male & female changing rooms
- Teak bar with wine storage and separate kitchen located in the swimming pool room next to the dancefloor.
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, study room, cloak room, large walk-in wardrobe in master bedroom with built in hardwood details.
- A large lounge with sunken conversation pit around original copper fireplace
- Many original features including gold plated taps in the master bathroom, teak hardwood detailing throughout, hardwired phones
- Views of rolling hills over Cotwall End nature reserve
- Accessed via recently restored moat bridge
- Whole Brazilian rosewood feature wall
- Largely empty and open to decorative changes
The house is slowly being restored, in keeping with the mid century style. We recommend a recce prior to confirming a booking.
Nearest Rail: Tipton Rail Station - 14 minutes by car / Wolverhampton Station - 20 minutes by car.
Parking: Driveway can accommodate 6 cars.